FAQ and Tips
Click to read our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) as a pdf.
Follow these steps for inviting donors from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) website.
- Go to the Unleash Your Story Event Page and click on the “View Account Page” button.
- On your Account page you will see a menu on the left. Click on “Invite donors.”
- Here you can enter the name and e-mail addresses of friends, relatives, co-workers, neighbors, people who go to your church, etc. Remember you are simply giving people an opportunity to donate if they wish to do so.
- The next step is “Enter your personal e-mail message”. This is important–a personal message is more likely to get a positive response. The message should explain a little something about why this cause is important to you.
- You can further personalize the message by adding a photo.
Here is a sample donation message that is personalized to the Unleash Your Story event. You can use this, or write your own. Download the message in a Word doc by clicking here.
I’m participating in the Unleash Your Story event to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. My personal goal is to write _____ words (or read _____ pages) and raise $XXX. Please consider sponsoring me by making a donation today.
Donating online is easy and fast! Just click the “Donate” button on this page to begin the process.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. More than ten million Americans are symptomless carriers of the defective CF gene. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now-more than ever-to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit http://www.cff.org.
As a romance writer (reader), I’m all about happy endings. My dream is to see the day when the story of cystic fibrosis the fatal genetic disease changes to the happily ever after story of a disease with a cure. Your donation in any amount will help. Thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation!
Sign your first name